Golden Gates Poker Room
High Hand Rules & Awards
- The promotion is valid for Texas Hold’em Games
- The High Hand of the Hour Award will be a Variable amount but no less than $50 per hour
- The High Hand Promotion will run 24 hours a day
- There must be a minimum of 4 players at a live game to qualify for the High Hand Award
(Amount of players to qualify can be reduced at Floor Supervisors Discretion)
- The current High Hand wins the hour when the clock in the room rolls over to 00:00
(Additional hand(s) can be played at the floor supervisor’s discretion)
- The amount of the Variable high hand award will be posted in the Poker room no less the 48 Hours prior to the start of the award
- All high hand awards will come out of the “Promotional Player Funded Jackpot” Funds
- 100% of the Drop from the Jackpot Rake will feed this fund
- The Poker room will offer “Bad Beat” Insurance
- There must be a minimum of $10,000 in the Promotional Fund to qualify
- Quads Beat will trigger the award (Both hole Cards must play and improve the board)
- $2,000 will be paid to the Losing hand from the Promotional Player Funded Jackpot
- $1,000 will be paid to the winning hand from the Promotional Player Funded Jackpot
- “Bad Beat Hand” cannot Qualify for the High Hand award
- Patron must produce valid photo identification to claim prize. Patron is responsible for any applicable taxes associated with prize. IRS form W-9 will be completed by the patron to certify that the social security number provided is correct under penalty of perjury.
All unclaimed jackpots after 120 days will be redistributed into the Promotional fund liability.
Review Golden Mardi Gras: High Hand Program
No matching reviews found.